Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Gods Own Children


I thought I will be greeted by sad faces in a gloomy place. I thought I was going to give love. But what was in store for me at Kamraj Illam was just the opposite.

I was greeted by one of the most beautiful faces with the best of smiles. I don’t know what lies beneath those smiling faces but all I know is that I was overwhelmed. Instead of me giving love I was getting all the love and affection that I could possibly have asked for. These simple children made me feel so small. It was not as if I had gone to spend time with them but on the contrary it was as if I they had all come over to meet me and entertain me with all their little pranks and all their little talents. The love that they showered on me was much too much for me to bear. I wish I could go again and again for the simple selfish reason that I was meet these children of god and let me be loved by them.

I realized whatever we can do for them is too small in comparison to what we can receive from these little hearts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nirek said...

Yep, aptly said. When we visit these homes, they shower us with so much love! i love these experiences- very different experience for techies!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah ! U r right. After gng there , I realized life precious.Now a days I too missing these experiences.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home